We provide day and overnight boarding for your pets. Our facility is equipped for dogs and cats of all sizes. Call (361) 993 - 6752 to make a reservation for boarding. For your convenience, you can download and print our Boarding Contract ahead of time. All animals will have their own individual contract while boarding that must be signed electronically each time they come in.
|Rabies Vaccine||Rabies Vaccine|
|Bordetella Vaccine||Feline Leukemia Vaccine|
|0-25lbs $20||0-25lbs $13|
|26-50lbs $23||26-50lbs $15|
|51-85lbs $27||51-85lbs $17.50|
|86lbs and up $29||86lbs and up $19|
|Cats $17||Cats $11|
|There is a 25% discount off the|
second animal sharing a kennel
Drop-off and Pick-up
- Animals are to be dropped off and picked up between the hours of operation Monday through Friday 8am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 5 pm.
- Any animal picked up after 1:30 pm on day of departure will be charged an extra day unless staying for a bath or groom.
Flea/ Tick Prevention
- In order to maintain a flea/tick free facility all boarders are required to be on a monthly flea and tick preventative.
- You may purchase prevention from us or show proof of other prevention used.
- Hill's Sensitive Stomach/ Sensitive Skin prescription diet is provided for our boarders, however, if your pet is on a special diet please bring their own food with them.
- If your animals are on medication, there is a $5 daily administration fee.
- Dogs are walked outside on a leash 2-3 times each day.
- Owners are given the option to have their animals groomed or bathed before they go home at an additional cost.
- Beds, bowls, and toys are provided but you are welcome to bring your pet's supplies if you would prefer.